Google Doodles is the animated or static image format of the Google logo on its search home page. This is to represent a celebration, festival, event or any famous or trending thing which is being celebrated around the globe. Yes! Now the topic people keep talking about one problem. That is COVID-19 Coronavirus Disease. Google has changed it's Doodle today to spread awareness and lets the people know about how the virus is spreading and prevention methods of this disease.
Google's COVID-19 Doodle
The new Doodle comes with the tagline 'STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES'. In this Doodle, every letter of GOOGLE describes below different activities during the lockdown.
- G - Reading book
- O - Singing
- O - Music
- G - Talking on the phone
- L - Exercising
- E - Talking on the phone
Read more about Google's COVID-19 Doodle here: [https://www.google.com/doodles/stay-home-save-lives]
When the Doodle Clicked
When you click a usual search page opens with the search query 'coronavirus tips' and followed by the Public Service Announcement's message and with a button 'More info' that links to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare's official website.
- STAY home
- KEEP a safe distance
- WASH hands often
- COVER your cough
- SICK? Call the helpline
Also, there are some Do's and Dont's followed by the above message,
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean