Let's see how to make Dalgona Coffee in 10 Minutes. Before that, It is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey.
It became trending on social media during the 2019–2020 coronavirus pandemic, when people refraining from going out started making videos of whipping the coffee at home, by hand without using electrical mixers. The name is derived from dalgona, a Korean sugar sweet, due to the resemblance in taste and appearance, though most doesn't actually contain dalgona.
Making Dalgona Coffee
Let us see the essential ingredients and step-by-step instructions for making. It is really a simple recipe to prepare and will just consume 10 minutes of your time. But it would taste really good. Gere we go!
- Preparation time: 10 Minutes
- No. of ingredients: 6
Dalgona Coffee Ingredients
- Instant Coffee - As needed
- Sugar - As needed
- Hot Water - As needed
- Cold Milk - As needed
- Ice Cubes - As needed
- Sweetener for milk if needed
Dalgona Coffee Making Instructions
- Take coffee powder, sugar, hot water in a bowl. Then mix well.
- Use a hand blender to whip this till it becomes light and shiny. It will take around 3 to 5 minutes approximately.
- Now take a serving glass and fill with ice. Then add in sweetened cold/chilled milk.
- Top with the whipped coffee. Put straw and serve.
- Mix well and enjoy having.
- Don't forget to take pictures 🙂
Dalgona Coffee Making Image and Video Directions
As you see this recipe is very simple and can be done in 10 minutes. Lets's do this simple recipe in your quarantine days and enjoy having with your family in this lockdown!